Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving and Christmas hot on it's heels! With that in mind, here is an appetizer recipe I recently tried that is tasty and easy with few ingredients, but looks great.
Cranberry Brie Bites
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, from a 17 oz box of 2 each
- 4 oz brie cheese
- 1/2 c cranberry sauce, homemade or canned
- 3 TBLS raw shelled pistachios, chopped (I used roasted here)
- Flaky sea salt and ground black pepper, optional
1. Thaw the puff pastry according to package directions.