COVID-19 measures in place are based on Tennessee Pledge. Review the signs posted on the gate and on the bulletin board. Our current rules are:
- Practice Social Distancing. Stay 6 feet away from others.
- Wear a mask. If you prefer to wear a mask, do not wear it in the water.
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly. Soap is available in the restrooms. Sanitizer is available at the sign in table.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces. Volunteers are sanitizing each night.
- Stay home when sick or have been exposed to COVID-19. Do not visit the pool if you answer YES to any of the following:
- Does anyone in your family have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Has anyone in your family had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Has anyone in your family had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
Help maintain a safe and healthy atmosphere at the pool!
We will continue to abide by county, state, and national guidelines as they evolve.
No more goggle sharing. Take your goggles from the hooks by Saturday, July 17. Any goggles left after that time will be available in the office. This is to minimize germ sharing. You are welcome to bring your goggles with you each day.
A large white spot is now near the stairs. This is mostly cosmetic. It is safe to walk on, but please leave the edges alone. In the spring, we tried a plaster patch, but unfortunately that plaster patch cracked. It was better to remove the patch than let chunks continue to break.